Tue, Nov 21|
Release Limiting Beliefs for Business Owners
An hour workshop, teaching you about mindset for business and a technique to release a limiting belief!
Time & Location
Nov 21, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST
About the event
We all struggle with limiting beliefs! Are yours holding you back in your business? What might that look like... examples might be:
- Fear of Failure: Many business owners fear failure and are hesitant to take risks, which can hinder their ability to innovate and grow.
- Self-Doubt: Believing that you are not capable or knowledgeable enough to succeed can be a major limitation.
- Lack of Resources: Thinking that you don't have enough capital, time, or talent to achieve your goals can limit your business's potential.
- Fixed Mindset: Believing that your abilities and intelligence are fixed and cannot be developed can hinder your willingness to learn and adapt.
- Perfectionism: Striving for perfection in every aspect of your business can lead to procrastination and missed opportunities.
- Scarcity Mindset: Believing that there's not enough success to go around or that others' success takes away from your own can limit your growth.
- Lack of Delegation: Feeling the need to control every aspect of your business can limit your ability to scale and be more efficient.
- Short-Term Focus: Focusing solely on short-term gains and not planning for the long-term can hinder sustainable growth.
- Negative Beliefs About Money: Believing that money is evil or associating financial success with negative traits can limit your financial growth.
- Resistance to Change: Being resistant to new technologies, market trends, or shifts in your industry can hinder your ability to adapt and thrive.
Sign up today to feel better in your business!
Release Limiting Beliefs
30 minute class - the class does not discuss each others limiting beliefs - this is a short class meant to support your own journey.$15.00